Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

Wow - December is already here! Our lives are a little crazy this morning. What else is new? We got back from our trip to Illinois yesterday and today I'm in Maryland. I have been court ordered to testify in a trial dealing with the accident I was in two years ago. Please, please pray for me. This is very nerve wracking and this has caused a lot of stress for our family. The jury trial starts at 9:30am and I will be testifying sometime this morning. So pray for me! I need it!
Ryan is heading out of town today for a business trip and my mom had to go to Pennsylvania to watch my kids. So my sweet friend Heather is my moral support today. I'm so thankful she'll be sitting in the court room with me! I'll let you guys know when it's over and I'm home! I hope that's soon!

6 comments:

the mccollums... said...

WOW...yes, please let us know. I am off work this morning and will keep you in my prayers all day. Are you testifying against the one who hit you? I'm assuming that is what it is. Its never fun to go to court. Let us know how it works out.

Millicent said...

I am praying for you! I know that you are in a bad situation either way you look at it, but God is on your side!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Just remember "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"! Deep Breaths!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying! May God give you courage and strength. Anna

Anonymous said...

My blogger account won't let me on to leave a comment, but I wanted to say that you did a GREAT job today, you were so confident and calm. It was great to watch God work His will in your family, and so great to see you for an afternoon!! LOVE YOU! ~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well!

Wendy