Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Brinkley/Marshall/Chatterton Christmas

My brother Tim's family and my sister Amy's family came to our house tonight to celebrate Christmas! We managed to get a picture of all eight cousins. You'll notice that Nate is trying to make an escape, but this is the best I could get. Trust me, it went downhill from here!We played and opened some very fun presents.
And there was lots of wildness, but what do you expect when you give three, three year olds swords!

We celebrated Jesus' birthday, hugged on each other and took lots of pictures! Don't worry Mom, I have at least fifty. But I also have two kiddos who are still awake, so you'll just have to wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures. Those children are just beautiful! It looks like you had a grand time. I love the picture of the birthday cakes with the candles. Just precious! Please pray that PopPop has a remarkable recovery for the congestion that he has. We don't want to miss Christmas with you all.
Grandmom

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I'm sorry your parents missed it! Hope your dad feels better soon!

Jenn said...

aww pop pop, feel better soon... you can't be sick for christmas!