Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CONTEST

I want to have a cute new name for our new blog! Let me know if you have any ideas. I think I would like to incorporate our last name without really using it. For example something like: "Just a Little Chatter" Leave a comment if you think of something cute! If I do end up using your suggestion I'll send you a little prize. I'm not sure what that will be just yet, but I'll come up with something cute and I promise it won't be a re-gift (hehe)! Oh yeah, "The Chatt Pack" is already take by a Chatterton cousin craftier that I!

6 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Chatter Bugs and you could decorate your blogs with lady bugs!

Anonymous said...

What about "Chatt-worthy News". I spent my nursingtime last night at 4 Am thinking of new names. Pathetic, I know. or "Come Chatt with us"....At least you have an interesting last name!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

How about Chatter Time? I really like Chatt-worthy News! Suzanne

Sarah Joy said...

How about "The Chatter Box", you can use boxes throughout, since you know how to create your own header you could make some kind of Jack in the box looking "Chatter Box" but with your family coming out of... or is that way to complicated? Like Wendy I was up during the night (not nursing) but helping Reagan vomit all over me and when he was finally resting I kept thinking on your blogs new name. I love our blog name and that is why I couldn't start over....I would, have to have something really good to title it with to do it.

Anonymous said...

How about "The Chatt Room" ? Just a little play on words for ya:) You are lucky that you have a last name you can do this with!! ~Heather R

Lori said...

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one sitting and thinking about this...usually it happens while I'm driving.

I really like Chatt-Worthy News, too!

The only thing that I can come up with is "The Chatt Pack" (Kinda like the old Rat Pack...lame, I know....sorry!)