Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This might help...only if you really want to know!

The Chatterton side of our family is huge! This is only for those of you who really want to know and understand who all those people are in our Thanksgiving pictures. Here's the breakdown.



Ryan has two siblings; Robert (Uncle Beez) married to Aunt Lindsey and Angel (Aunt Ang)



Robert and Lindsey have two children Gracey (two months older than Christian) and Zavier born two months after McKenna. Lindsey and I always seem to get pregnant at the same time :)



Ryan's parents are Dick and Mary Ellen Chatterton (Grampy and Grammy) and Ryan's mom Dixie went to be with Jesus when he was 14. Mary Ellen has three children Melissa, Becky and Bill. And they all have kids of their own too.



Ryan's Dad has one living sister; Aunt Robin married to Uncle Frank. He also has two brother's Uncle Bob (the guy with the horses) married to Aunt Karen, and Uncle Rod married to Aunt Sue. Rod and Sue are the parents of Zac (and Amy and Ty) and Zac is the daddy of Olivia (and Jack and Brooklyn). That's how we're related to Olivia.



Did you get all that?? I'm sure most of you don't care, but I thought I would put it in writing so it could sort of be understood.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I don't think I got all of that. :) I thought I had alot of family. my mom's side is huge so I hear ya with trying to explain who goes with who.

the mccollums... said...

ha ha...I'm laughing now...I was with you until the Aunt and Uncle part...man, this sounds like my family! I'm get to explain my side of things at Christmas when we have our HUGE family reunion. :) My aunt and uncle married a brother and sister (figure that out) but they are both on their second marriages. So my cousin's on my maternal side share the same grandparents...nutsy! :) Looks like you guys had a great time though! I liked seeing pics of Olivia!