Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rewind to Saturday Night

If you had come to my house on Saturday night here's what you would have seen.

My family

Amy's family

My brother Tim's family.

Uncle Tim with lots of presents


McKenna opening her very first gift with a little help from her brother.

Finally getting the hang of it! I think she'll do just fine on Christmas morning!

Hannah and Elizabeth opening their Littlest Pet Shop stuff.

Christian opening his armor. Nate and Adam opening their armor.

Adam putting on his armor.

Christian in his armor!

Emma and Abby with their new roller blades.

I know what your thinking....."Have they lost their minds??? Three sets of armor, including a sword given to each three year old? Roller blades for two girls among all the other chaos?" All I have to say is NO ONE GOT HURT! The only sword injury we've had so far was Nate poking himself in the eye.

-----------------------------------------------------

Now back to our night!

Christian with some new playdough!


Nate got a very cool monster truck race track that was the hit of the night.

Look at McKenna's face!!! She got lots of attention from her twin cousins Hannah and B-Beth.
The twins spent lots of time playing with McKenna.

Hmmm...It looks like she's trying to get away!

I think McKenna preferred hanging out with Auntie Erin! Much calmer!!

Everyone decorated their own cake. Can you tell that Abby's is a ginger bread man?
Seven kids with sprinkles results in lots of great memories and just so you know, I still have green icing on some of my chairs! It was a great night and I'm so thankful the Brinkley's made the effort (they had quite an eventful trip) to come and see us! We miss them and love spending time with them!!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

Oh Judy! She has a bow in her hair :)
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all had such a good time together. It is amazing how well the children get along since they don't see each other very often. I love the pictures of the twins with McKenna.
Grandmom