Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wild Water Fun!

Apparently I've been giving the kids a little too much freedom in the backyard since we've fenced everything in. I was in the house feeding McKenna and chatting with Amy while the boys were outside figuring out how to turn on the hose (now what am I going to do for the rest of the summer??). By the time we got outside both of them were totally soaked. So we went with it and decided to drench them! They ran and squealed and begged for more for more than half an hour. Check out the sheer delight on their faces in these pictures!






9 comments:

Heather said...

I love spontaneous fun like that! I bet this afternoon will be one of the kids' favorite memories for years to come!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing mom and auntie! Always creating wonderful moments for everyone! What a blessing those little ones are to have you!!!
-Laurie

Jenn said...

yaaay, that looks like soooo much fun! i love the idea of the umbrella :)

Millicent said...

fun!!! Christian's laugh is so cute!

The Marklund's said...

thats a great video! looks like so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love what you're doing
with your blog! It's the first
thing I check each morning to
see what wonderful things you're
doing with the children! Between
you Amy you've kept me feeling
close to my grandchildren..I thank
you for that.

Love Barbara

Amy said...

This might be one of my favorite posts that you've done. It just captures all their energy and all the fun they have!! I love hearing their squeals in the video! What wonderful memories they will have!

the mccollums... said...

oh my goodness....i love the squeals...love it love it, love it!!!

Katy said...

We had that experience last summer - very fun that day, and then the boys were give STRICT instructions about asking permission to turn the hose on...can you imagine the water bill?? So fun though!