Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The next batch...

...of vacation pictures!





These were the steps that we had to climb (and then go back down) to get over the dunes to the beach. Just picture us dragging our stroller up and over these. It was always worth it once we got the stroller to the other side because then I could walk McKenna down the beach and it made it easy to keep the sun off her. I did notice that we were the only insane family with a stroller on the beach.



This last one is Christian's most favorite picture from our vacation. He loved being in the big waves with daddy.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Look how much mcKenna loves the beach!!! i think it was a great week for everyone. The boys got to have their good times in the waves, the girls got to relax a bit -sounds soo good!

Anonymous said...

Christian,
Thank you for the special shell you brought me from the beach. I have put it on the bookcase at my house. I'm glad you had a good time with daddy, playing the the big waves.
Love, Grandmom